Without prayer, we couldn’t hold a Festival. Every single aspect is bathed in determined, heartfelt, ceaseless prayer.
Great joy will come to prayer participants as they see neighbors and friends, for whom they have prayed and brought to the Festival, make commitments to Christ and become part of a church fellowship.
1. Prayer is for God’s children.
2. Effectual prayer is offered in faith.
3. Prayer emanates from an obedient heart.
4. We are to pray in Christ’s Name.
5. We must desire the will of God.
6. Our prayer must be for God’s glory.
"There have been a lot people in the Twin Cities praying for revival, for Christ to show us He has the power,” said Ben of this summer’s Rock the River event. “God did it, and this was not just another music festival.” »read more