Without prayer, we couldn’t hold a Festival. Every single aspect is bathed in determined, heartfelt, ceaseless prayer.
Great joy will come to prayer participants as they see neighbors and friends, for whom they have prayed and brought to the Festival, make commitments to Christ and become part of a church fellowship.
1. Prayer is for God’s children.
2. Effectual prayer is offered in faith.
3. Prayer emanates from an obedient heart.
4. We are to pray in Christ’s Name.
5. We must desire the will of God.
6. Our prayer must be for God’s glory.
"Friday night, when Franklin Graham invited people to walk forward to the platform to make a declaration of faith, 20 members of my family got up out of their seats. I have prayed for this day with my mother and brothers for years!” »read more